Monday, November 24, 2008

Sometimes we gotta go walkabout...

I know you're all tuning in to check the progress on the house build but we haven't been so can't give you an update!

Instead I'm going to tell you that we just had a fabulous weekend in the Flinders Ranges. Highlights included lunch at the Prairie Hotel, Parachilna (population of 5); staying at Wilpena Pound Resort; climbing Mount Ohlssen Bagge; and a fantastic drive through Brachina Gorge.

I can't wait to see the new Australia film and heard about the new adverts Baz Luhrmann had made for Tourism Australia. I googled them on Sunday evening when we returned and thought "yes, I really went walkabout...!" Dan and I have found ourselves dreaming of the Flinders Ranges since our return and the Aboriginal child in the advert even visited me in the night on Sunday night - honest!



Here's some random photos from our trip -










No comments: